Personal Information We Collect
When you visit WikiPre, we collect certain information about your device, including your IP address, browser type, and operating system. We also collect information about the pages you visit on WikiPre, the time and date of your visit, and the time you spent on each page.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about you to:
- Personalize your experience on WikiPre
- Provide you with better customer service
- Respond to your comments and questions
- Send you marketing messages, if you have opted in to receive them
- Target our marketing efforts
- Protect WikiPre and its users
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations
Sharing Your Information
We do not share your personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent.
We may share your personal information with third parties to help us operate WikiPre, provide customer service, send you marketing messages, or protect WikiPre and its users. These third parties are prohibited from using your personal information for any other purpose.
We will retain your personal information for as long as you are a user of WikiPre. If you delete your account, we will delete your personal information within a reasonable period of time.
We take security measures to protect your personal information. We use industry-standard security technologies and procedures to protect the information we collect and store.
You have the right to access, correct, delete, or limit the use of your personal information. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information and to the right to data portability.
To exercise these rights, please contact us at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We use the following types of cookies on WikiPre:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of WikiPre. They enable you to browse the site and use its features.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use WikiPre. We use this information to improve how WikiPre works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow WikiPre to remember your choices, such as your language preference. This means that you do not have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to show you advertising that is relevant to you.
You can choose to disable cookies on your computer or mobile device. However, if you do, you may not be able to use all the features of WikiPre.